UTSA Ready is an early college awareness and academic preparation bridging program for high school juniors and seniors. UTSA Ready takes a holistic approach to student college preparation and success by addressing both cognitive and non-cognitive skills.
Developed by UTSA faculty and staff, the curriculum addresses college success skills and academic preparation for the rigor of college level coursework, helping students refine their reading, writing and mathematics skills. Program participants are introduced to a number of topics meant to encourage, inspire and prepare them for college.
UTSA Ready is free to participants and meets one Saturday per month at the UTSA Downtown Campus.
- One Saturday a month at the UTSA Downtown Campus
- Free - All materials provided
- Fun and interactive learning environment
- Meet new people, strengthen your skills, explore new career paths
Countdown to College: Plan, Prepare, Pursue
Registration is now open!
UTSA Downtown Campus
9:00 AM – 3:30 PM
- Saturday December 3, 2016
- Saturday January 7, 2017
- Saturday February 4, 2017
- Saturday March 4, 2017
- Saturday April 1, 2017
- Saturday May 6, 2017